Tuesday, November 6, 2007

my first blog in a long time!!!!!

So as u know I have not been blogging much so now I will just say whats been happening lately. A few weeks ago one of the teachers said that it would be good for me to go into the school's Bridge program which is just a place where I get alot of of help. Any way she said it would be good for my grades if I went into this so I talked to mom and dad and didn't really give an answer exept for they thought it was a good idea. So for a few weeks we knew I would have to make a decision but i didn't think about it for a while. So on Monday I was just about to go into my first class and the teacher that talked to me before said "get your things we're going to Bridge". I didn't say anything, just went with her. She took me there by walking and i swear that was the most awkward time I have ever had in my life. Anyway I got there and I see the whole place is full of losers. I know that isn't very nice but it's true. Later that day we went curling, that was fun just for the fact that I didn't keep falling every two seconds like the fat girl in front of me. So after that, the day went good and I went home a whole hour before the rest of the school because that's when I get out now. That's how everything is going now so ya...

5 comments:

Alisha said...

Caleb, you didn't like how other people were treating you in school and talking about you behind your back because it hurt your feeling. It sounds like you are doing the exact same thing to the people in your bridge progam. Maybe you should give them a chance and you might find that they are really neat people to hang around with.

Alisha said...

And I'm glad you are still blogging.... I've been waiting for a new post for a while.

Larissa said...

I agree with Alisha. You shouldn't make fun of people if you don't want to be made fun of yourself. You just spent like 6 blogs writing about it.

Anonymous said...

Cool that you get out early! I still think that you should be a teacher one day. I can't get that idea out of my head. I think that you could totally do it... unless you keep calling those other students losers. You're supposed to understand that everyones different... isn't that what the program is about?

mmichele said...

believe me, what makes you a loser or a cool person in high school doesn't count one bit AFTER high school. lots of 'losers' end up doing way better than 'cool' kids.