Wednesday, September 19, 2007

bloging is hard!!!!!

Ok so when I wrote my first blog there wasn't any trubble, but then I wanted to right another one, but the thing was is that I couldn't remember my username or pass word so me and mom tried everything but nothing worked. So we went to dad dad tried everything but he wasn't there when me and mom started my blog. we spent like almost a hour trying to figure this out, so what I did was I thought of just making it over and so I did.then I forgot to post the one I did after I redid my blogging thing. Then the next dad I try it again but wouldn't you know it, I FORGET MY USER NAME AGAIN!!!!! So me mom and dad try everything but nothing works. So dad just makes a new account for me and here we are, me writing my second blog all by myself.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cabe, You got on, great!!
Now you can tell everyone about your day to day stuff, like today you might cut the lawn or that you got a PD day.
Have a great day buddy, see you at supper.

caleb said...

how can I the lawn tractor's battery is dead

Anonymous said...

Hey Caleb, glad to see you got everything sorted out. Keep up the blogging, Alisha and I love to read up on what�s happening out in Ontario.

Alisha said...

A PD day on a thursday and on the second week of school??? Thats pretty sweet! I have a hard time remembering my passwords too... just write them down in a secret place so that you can find it when you need it. Just don't forget where the secret place its :p

Larissa said...

You're cute