Saturday, September 15, 2007

MY FIRST BLOG!!!!!

Well it's my first blog and i have so much to say but I don't know how to say it. So I think I should start at my first day of school. The first day I had was weird because I didn't know anyone at all and I had only this one girl to show me where everything was which wasn't very much help because she kept on telling me where everything was and not showing me where to go. But I still wasn't late. I went to my classes with not to much trubble, and of course the first day I have I get a whole lot of homework. Now it's the second week and all I want to do is to skip science.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Awesome!!! I love that post. You're a natural. You leave me wanting to read more (whereas on mine, I leave my readers exhausted and wanting a break). I hope you keep this up. Don't skip science. Get a tutor... anything! It'll make so much of a difference. This is coming from someone who slacked off like crazy in highschool.

Alisha said...

I'm so glad you have a blog... Mom told me where to find it. Science wasn't my best class either but it's just one of those classes everyone has to do. I'm glad you like your shops classes. If you make anything in class, you should take a picture and post it on your blog. I'd love to see it. Keep up the blogging!!!

Anonymous said...

Great blog Cabe!!

Larissa said...

lol. skipping...i hear yah. Just wait it out, it will get better. It will actually only get worse if you don't go.