Friday, September 21, 2007

School was just ok

Today I didn't do too much but it was ok just because not to many people made fun of me today. There was one part of my day that was fun just because I got to tell off a jerk in a few of my classes. What happened was at the end of one of my classes I lost one of my pencils but I thought nothing of it. Then I lost another one and I started to look around for it and the guy who I was talking about before asked me what I was looking for and I told him. Then he said he was the only one around at the time when I lost my pencils.Then I saw him leave really fast so I went after him and when I found him I started yelling at him and he stared to play dumb with me then finally a teacher came and she told him to empy his pockets and sure enough there were the pencils. I got them and of coarse he yells and starts swearing at me. I just turned around and laughed at him and he got so mad that the teacher got him in big trouble.

2 comments:

Alisha said...

Why on earth would he want your pencils??

Bert said...

He wanted his pencils because he was a spineless bully. I REALLY hate bullies.

Way to respond to him, Caleb. Ignoring him, then laughing at him just makes HIM madder, and look where it got him.